Payment & Shipping Terms:
1. Working Medium: Water or Slotion of Glycol;
2. Working Temperature: -20℃to 120℃;
3. Norminal Pressure: PN16 Bar;
4. Thread: According to ISO228-1;
5. Avaialble Size: 1/2" to 2"(Caliber);
6. Size of Test Point: 1/4"F.
Place and direction to install.
Either water return pipeline or water supply line is allowed to have a balancing valve on and only one valve is enough in every loop. We suggest installing balancing valve on the water return pipeline where has lower temperature.
It is suitable to install the balancing valve which is on main water way in the direction where water pump is.
The balancing valve can be installed in a horizontal position or in a vertical position.
Direction of flow must be identical with the arrow the on valve body.
It should be guaranteed that the number on the open angle will be seen by test engineers, for a convenient testing later. Besides, no obstacle should be in front of the joints of the valve body. When the balancing valve is installed in ceiling, it will be ensured that the hand wheel is downward.
1. When installation, please pay attention to if there has foreign bodies in the valve or pipe.
2. Pay attention to the direction of water, according to the mark on the valve, the valve shaft can be any direction, but it is best for vertical.
3. Only with clean water, the valve can be installed downward.
All accessories must be away from pressure after installation.
4. Valve can't be a fixed point, and it should supported by the pipe.
5. Please install an expander for thermal expansion compensation to pipe.
The temperature can't exceed the Max. working temperature.
6. For ensuring normal working, there must be twice length of straight pipe before the valve.
Contact Person: info